Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Holly Jolly X-mas Wishlist


Only one week left until the big day! That big jolly fat man will be shoving himself down your chimney, eating your food and giving toys to all the good girls and boys. Of course I'm on the good list this year, but what about you? Are you getting a fat lump of coal? There's no hiding it people! He's got a list! So if you've Scrooged it up again you better put it into overdrive to find Santa's Salvation.

You still have 7 days left to make up for all raging and trolling you've done this year. Maybe tell someone "you'll get um next time!" when they dive that tower again, instead of your usual, "KILL URSLF FCKN N00B" that you enjoy handing out. There's plenty of great gaming gifts to give and receive this year, so don't miss out on the fun. Check out my X-mas wish list and what you may be getting if you've been naughty this year. Be sure to let me know what's on yours!

My PS4 Wish: PS VITA
Also known as the JRPG Player, there are plenty of adventures that I haven't yet been able to sink my teeth into. I owned a first gen PSP, it'd be cool to see what's changed! Also I wouldn't mind having the remote PS4 play while my TV is preoccupied.


Runner up: Wolfenstien: New Order or Dragon Age:Inquisition
I've heard great things about the Wolfenstein reboot! Dragon Age has a little more mixed reviews, but I'm willing to bet I'd enjoy the open world and running my very own inquisition! Look at me now mom!


Naughty boys and girls get: The Evil Within
The first time you try to punch one of the "barbwire zombies" you'll see that you are truly in hell and it's not getting any better.


My Wii U Wish: Hyrule Warriors
Dynasty Warriors meets Zelda, need I say more? Well I probably could, I just don't have a lot of time and I have 8 more of these blurbs to write.


Runner up: Amiibos 
I mean, these are actual toys! What says Christmas more than petroleum that's been molded into your favorite vidya characters!? Plus they can fight eachother! I want Fox, Kirby, Mario and Pikachu. In that order


Naughty boys and girls get: Sonic Boom
Oh Sonic...poor poor Sonic...I miss you



My Xbox One Wish: Xbox One
Well I need the system to have any other Xbox One wishes.


Runner up: Halo: Master Chief Collection
I wouldn't mind blazing through Halo again with the updated graphics. I hear that multiplayer's been pretty buggy, but I'm sure they'll get it figured out. Besides, my main multiplayer experience with this game was actual couch pvp, "quit peeking at my screen asshole!"


Naughty boys and girls get: Sunset Overdrive
I could be completely wrong about this, but the advertising campaign for this game and it's "Avril Lavigne Sk8ter PUNX" aesthetic is completely obnoxious. This might be more for parents who've been naughty this year.



My PC Wish: Dark Souls 2
I need to get up to speed on From Softwares titles before Bloodborne comes out. I need to prove that I'm worthy!


Runner up: Warcraft 3 Battle Chest
I absolutely love this game! I've beaten it probably 4 or 5 times, and I want to play it again. After talking about the possibility of the 4th installment coming out soon, I want to give the battle chest another run.


Naughty boys and girls get: QWOP    
You've been a very naughty boy/girl! QWOP for you!


Merry soon to be Christmas everyone! I hope you get everything you want! And if you've been naughty I hope you can turn it around in time. Me and Krampus are rooting for you!

@devoinz
devoinxyz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment